This account is targeted at children who are below the age of 16. This account requires a parent/guardian to be the primary account holder while having the minor as a secondary account holder.
- Parents/Guardians can open an account on behalf of their children.
- The account bears the child's name
- Account held in trust by the parents/guardian acting as a core signatory
- Low book balance
- No account monthly maintenance fees
- Deposits can be made as many times as possible
- SMS alert on account
- Internet banking services
- Mobile banking services
- Access to a wide range of NATSAVE branch networks.